Flexible Plans and Refund Options Give Many Choices
Residents of Bridgewater Retirement Community pay a one-time entrance fee and ongoing monthly fees. Entrance fees vary according to the residence and financial plan you select. We offer several financial options so you can select the plan you prefer. Although the information listed summarizes the advantages of each plan, we recommend that you consult with your financial advisor to select the best option for your circumstances.
The 9-year Declining Refund Plan
- Most affordable entrance fee
- Amortized over a 9-year period with the refundable balance declining each month
The 50% Refundable Plan
- Moderate entrance fee
- Offers the advantage of securing your future living arrangements while preserving a portion for your estate
The 100% Refundable Plan
- Requires the highest entrance fee
- Offers you the advantages of securing your future living arrangements while preserving the entire entrance fee for your estate
As a fee-for-service community, Bridgewater does not require advance payment for services you may never need. You pay for additional care and services only if you use them.