Join our team!
We strive to make our community the very best living environment for residents and their family members, as well as our team members. We’ve created a friendly environment and team culture that embraces our core values of compassion, innovation, and stewardship. We strive to offer a distinctive, resident-centered culture, where quality of care and quality of life are inseparable.
If you have a passion for creating a nurturing environment and promoting and engaging lifestyle; If you have a desire to work collaboratively with fellow team members; if you want to be a part of an organization that truly cares about its community members, then BRC may just be the place for you!
Sign on bonuses available! Apply today for more information.
Always Available Positions
Ready to apply? Start with a quick-app or browse all current openings.
A Wide Range of Benefits
✅ All the usual great company benefits
- Affordable comprehensive medical insurance (as low as $36/pay period); includes access to 24/7 telehealth
- Dental and vision coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Affordable rates for supplemental life, hospital, critical illness, and accident insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 6% company match
- Generous paid leave (vacation, sick, bereavement, annual personal day, and seven paid holidays)
🎓 Support for your career and professional development
- Access to Culture University, our in-house culture and professional development center.
- Reimbursement for necessary tools, gear, and equipment (including scrubs!)
- Opportunities for scholarships and/or tuition reimbursement for approved education programs (including higher education)
- Free credential programs (DCA, CNA, Med Aide, CPR)
- Company-paid certification/license renewals
- Targeted shift differentials
🌷 Wellness benefits to help you live your best life
- Free access to BRC’s fitness center
- Company-paid diabetes prevention and treatment programs for qualified team members
- Company-paid support and resources for mental/behavioral health + legal support + financial planning
- On-site services (with great rates!) including a pharmacy, credit union, hair/nail salon, massage studio, and more.
- Team Member Emergency Relief Fund
- Self-scheduling options for work/life balance
🎉 And a few extra perks to make work fun
- Regular company-wide appreciation events and treats
- Drinks on us, all day every day
- 100s of perks available in team member marketplace, including discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, travel, concerts, sporting events, and theme parks.
For more information, please call the Human Resources team at 540-828-2524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re committed to the future of the nursing profession and are pleased to provide DCA, CNA, and Med-Aide licensure courses at no charge. Classroom and clinical instruction/hours are based upon regulations governing certified nurse aides by the Virginia Board of Nursing.
BRC team members are compensated while and class. We offer positions to all students who successfully complete the class coursework and test. Plus, students enrolled in our classes who are planning to work at BRC upon completion are even eligible for benefits and incentives in line with their status (FT/PT)!
If you are interested in the nurse aide class and working for BRC, please contact us. Prior to the start of the class, we will contact you to set up an interview and job shadowing experience.
For more information, contact the recruiting team at (540) 828-2524.
2022 Class Dates
Currently virtual, with an on-campus option coming soon.
Class dates vary and are ongoing throughout the year.
Class schedules vary and consist of a mix of virtual classes and clinical rotations. The course is 68 hours in total.
Referral and Sign-On Bonus Details
If a current BRC team member refers a new team member for any full-time or half-time position, they will earn a referral bonus. These bonuses will be paid in two phases: half will be paid once the referred team member has worked 90 days, and half will be paid once the referred team member has worked 180 days. During this time, the referred team member must maintain their status, and both team members must be active at the time of each payment. Please note that potential new team members must list the referring team member’s name on their application for that person to be eligible for the bonus.
Any candidate filling a full-time or part-time CNA, Med-Aide, Nurse, Homemaker, or Cook position will be eligible for a sign-on bonus. These bonuses will be paid in two phases: half will be paid once the team member has worked 90 days, and half will be paid once the team member has worked 180 days. During this time, the new team member must maintain their status and be active at the time of each payment.