Join our team!
If you have a passion for creating a nurturing environment and promoting and engaging lifestyle; If you have a desire to work collaboratively with fellow team members; if you want to be a part of an organization that truly cares about its community members, then BRC may just be the place for you!
Culinary & Dining Careers
A Wide Range of Benefits
Insurance coverage options for eligible team members:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Supplemental Life
- Short-term and long-term disability
- BRC provided life insurance policy
- Flexible spending accounts
- Up to 70 percent tuition reimbursement for approved education programs
- Free training to earn CNA credential
- Access to BRC fitness center
- Wellness plan with incentives
- Team member emergency relief fund
For more information, please call the Human Resources team at 540-828-2391 or email mdodrill@BRCliving.org.
Bridgewater Retirement Community (BRC) provides training opportunities at no charge for individuals to earn their certification as a nurse aide, (CNA).
The CNA course is offered to individuals who are eligible for employment and have a desire to work at BRC.
Course length is 120 hours in total, which includes 80 classroom hours, and 40 clinical hours. Classes are daily 8AM-5PM.
Classroom and clinical instruction are based upon regulations governing certified nurse aides by the Virginia Board of Nursing.
Students who successfully complete all course requirements and demonstrate good standing with attendance and work performance will be offered employment opportunities.
Positions may include full time, part-time and as needed positions. Teammates work every other weekend and every other holiday.
- September 16 through October 4, 2019
- December 2 through December 20, 2019
If you would like more information, please contact Cindy Morris at email@example.com