Minimum Help for Maximum Independence
At Bridgewater Retirement Community, Assisted Living means offering the right amount of help while encouraging the most independence possible. Our goal is to preserve (and even enhance) each resident’s independence by supporting them with the caring, compassionate spirit that infuses everything we do at BRC.
Assisted Living at Bridgewater Retirement Community
At BRC, Assisted Living residents live in attractive private studio or one-bedroom apartments and enjoy full access to all of BRC’s amenities. The maintenance-free residences are available fully furnished, but residents are free to furnish the home to their liking.
A varied calendar of social, educational, and recreational activities is provided monthly, along with outside trips designed with residents’ interests in mind.
Who is a Good Candidate for Assisted Living?
Assisted Living is ideal for seniors who value their independence and capability, but need help with one or two activities of daily life. Typically, assisted living residents are ambulatory or able to get around on their own.
Two Levels of Care: Assisted Living and Enhanced Assisted Living
We offer two levels of living: Assisted Living and Enhanced Assisted Living. Assisted Living provides support in one aspect of daily living, while Enhanced Assisted Living offers assistance in two or more activities of daily living. Skilled professional help is always available, providing an extra layer of security and comfort for residents and their families.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, dining, and continence
- Three professionally prepared meals per day (selective menu)
- Medication administration
- 24-hour nursing supervision
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linens
- Studio apartments or suites with full or half bath; some feature kitchenettes
- On-site salon
- Extensive activities calendar
Our Assisted Living community is growing! New construction and a complete renovation of our existing apartments open later this spring. Our AL common areas have been completely redesigned to bring in more natural light and add even more home-like comforts, including fireplaces and cozy soft seating throughout.
New AL additions include:
- Additional one-bedroom and studio apartments
- A new memory support household with 13 apartments, including four double-occupancy apartments
- Private bathrooms and kitchenettes
- New bistro and open dining concept
- Newly renovated community spaces