Minimum Help for Maximum Independence
At Bridgewater Retirement Community, Assisted Living means offering the right amount of help while encouraging the most independence possible. Assisted Living residents live in attractive private studio apartments or suites and enjoy access to all of our amenities. The maintenance-free residences are available fully furnished, but you are free to furnish your home to your liking. A varied calendar of social, educational, and recreational activities is tailored to all fitness levels. Outside trips are designed with residents’ interests in mind.
Two Levels of Care: Assisted Living and Enhanced Assisted Living
Assisted Living provides support in one aspect of daily life. Enhanced Assisted Living offers assistance in two or more activities of daily living. Residents and their families gain the reassurance of knowing skilled help is always available.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, dining, and continence
- Three professionally prepared meals per day (selective menu)
- Medication administration
- 24-hour nursing supervision
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linens
- Studio apartments or suites with full or half bath; some feature kitchenettes
- On-site salon
- Extensive activities calendar